Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009

Dang, it's been a while.
----------
This whole college decision making has been pretty painful but that's done with. Making a decision that will indefinitely alter the whole course of your life is big. It is a scary situation that at the age of 18, I have just made a decision that will dictate the rest of my life.
The idea of making my parents pay all that money makes me wonder a lot about the burden that I will be putting upon them, but I do feel like the BC experience will be worth it.
Whoo.
----------
A lot's been going on lately, but the end is near. Just have to gut out a few more weeks. Take in the moment and never look back. There are a lot of things to enjoy in the near future (i.e. prom, graduation, project: graduation, Italy). Hopefully I make the best of those opportunities. In a few more months, I'll be packed up and off to the future.
---------
It's the beginning of the rest of my life. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment