Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 25, 2009

Why is it so hard to let go of the past?

I have spent a year trying to convince myself that I was perfectly fine just forgetting about everything. But honestly, I can’t help but to keep going back and trying to remember how it felt to be happy.

----------

College is tough. There’s much more work than I would like and it seems that everything we do is significant. There’s no messing around and there’s just so much stress to have to succeed on each assignment for each class. There’s just so much room for failure. I’m not sure if I can gauge how I’m handling all this yet.

People who say that one of the toughest things about college is being able to manage your time. I think they’re wrong. There’s not much need to manage your time because your weekdays and Sundays include class, homework, and sleep. You really have no choice.

Needless to say, while I am enjoying this experience for the most part, senior year of high school has been the best year of my life and I wish a lot that I can relive it; not just because of the much relaxed coursework, but because of the fun times I had and friendly bonds I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment