Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26, 2011

Somehow or another, I've made it through twenty years of my life. As much as I like to complain about things going on in my life, everything has always seemed to fall into place and even if they don't initially, things come together eventually. I've never really suffered any setbacks and major failures. Over the past few weeks, this realization hit me and I've began to think about how I would react when I eventually fail to achieve something I try really hard to get. Just a thought... one that's kind of lingered over me recently. Regardless, I think I'll spend today celebrating making it thus far without facing adversity and that I'm actually pretty lucky.

Of course, thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and thanks for putting up with me over the past two decades. As we get older and start facing different challenges, I'm certain that these bonds will be critical to each of us.

---

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment