Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6, 2010

I love dreams. As awesome as sleep is, I think it's the dreams that make it so amazing. I love the feeling of waking up after a good dream and feeling satisfied and ready to go for the rest of the day. For those of us with few experiences of true success, dreaming about good things is a nice way to make up for it.
Anyway, I had a dream last night that I was an olmypic skier. I was in the ski cross event, although for some reason it was mixed together with snowboard cross. Greatest thing about it was that I was racing against Ohno (yes, the speed skater was skiing). I got second place after some crazy theatrics on this crazy course. IT WAS SO COOL.
And then the rest just made it even better. Let's just say it involves a girl. Nothing bad, in case you perverts were reading this.
So that dream just made my day. I feel all light and happy and ready to take on the world today!

1 comment: