Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28, 2010

Hey look, we’re one-sixths of the way through this year already. That’s absurd.

----------

I’m on spring break. SPRING. I’d love it if there wasn’t a foot of snow on the ground. But whatever.

----------

Went to Rutgers last night. Didn’t really do much there. Couldn’t decide if I wanted to go party or not, so that kind of kept getting pushed further and further back. So just ended up seeing a bunch of people.

Jackie’s friends are insane. They’re not just the typical college students that party and drink and smoke. The things they do are crazy. I don’t get how they live like that. I guess there are people who are willing to live life on the edge and have no fear of killing themselves or anything.

I’m even more convinced now than ever that no one has changed since going to college. Not even the sophomores. I saw Alex and Chiou. They’re still the same. Played ping pong with Alex. I suck now. But it’s okay. I’d rather be good at tennis anyway. It was fun looking back on old times and the weird things that happened and the people we met along the way. I love it that even though we hadn’t seen each other in a really long time (must be a year or so), things just pick up where they left off. No awkwardness.

Saw Sam and Leo afterwards. Not for too long though since it was already 3AM by then. Chatted for a bit and went back to Ruth’s place. Oovooed with Kalvin…

THEN WENT ON CHATROULLETE. That was the revelation of the night. That website is hilarious. Basically it’s omegle with video. So you video chat with a randomly assigned person. Almost all of them are sketchy guys asking to see tits, just a penis hanging there, a guy masturbating, or some fat slut. It was thoroughly hilarious. Some of the people we met were actually legitimately interesting. (This all happened somewhere between 4:30 and 6AM). One kid was a theology major at Fordham and he had a crazy mustache. He’s trying to grow a Fu Manchu. So funny. He just seemed like an intriguing person. Then there was Tanya. Hilarious story. So after the stream of creepy guys, fat old guys, penises, masturbators, and ugly sluts, it came to my surprise that the next person we got was a really cute Asian girl. Naturally I wake up from my half-asleep state. Talk to her a bit. Found out she was doing CommonApps for transfer. To what school? BOSTON COLLEGE. Yes. I got really excited. We talked about that for a bit, etcetc. Then the stupid chat thing stopped working but the video kept going, so we were writing messages on post-its and putting it in front of the camera. That got kind of annoying so Ruth proposed giving her my number so she can text me. That happened. We had a whole texting conversation going on before we realized it’d be easier if we just called each other. So I ended up talking to her for like half an hour on the phone before she decides she needs to continue working on her applications since they’re due soon. Wished her luck. Hung up. And realized how bizarre that whole situation. It’s definitely not safe to give people your phone number on a sketchy video chat site. But it’s all good. I’ve been texting her sporadically throughout the day.

The end. That’s my story.

----------

I think it’s almost time for me to make a confession. Or else I’m just going to die keeping it in. Maybe sometime this week.

----------

IF ANYONE IS IN PARSIPPANY AND WANTS TO DO ANYTHING, HIT ME UP. I’M DOING ALMOST NOTHING ALL BREAK.

KBYE.

----------

Oh crap, I forgot to mention how nice it was to get to spend time with Ruth. It’s been a while since that’s happened. I like that she tries to pry things out of me that I normally wouldn’t be apt to admit. It’s good to get things out, especially to someone I trust.

1 comment:

  1. NOT BUSY MY ASS
    and i love meeting people in the strangest circumstances. GO YOUUUU GIT ITT

    jackie seems like a crazy crazy person, i love it

    i like this post. :]

    ReplyDelete