Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010

I should be taking this time to rewrite several of my essays and then do a self reflection for my writing seminar class, but I feel that it’d be worth my time to write this out instead.

 

-----------

 

I’ve been struggling a bit the past few days. I’m just glad that it’s the end of the school year because I really need some time to get away from everyone and everything that’s going on. The past few days have thrown me into these pinballing emotions as I try to figure out who I am again and how I want to live my life. The past month or so, I feel that I’ve been missing objective in my life and that’s why everything seems to go to hell. I have not set many goals for myself and I have not been keeping true to any of the goals that I actually have set. This lack of objective has been making everything one big mess. I don’t know where I want to go. It’s time from a break from all of this because this is not what I want to be at all.

I can’t say that my recent bouts of exhaustion and lack of motivation is directly correlated to keeping in my emotional instability and trying to sort everything out while making it seem everything is perfectly fine. But it definitely takes a toll on everything. I need to learn how to focus on what’s important again. This sounds very cliché, but it looks like I need to sort out my priorities before I can do anything about myself.

1 comment:

  1. i'm happy for you...that you are searching for something.
    i was kinda the same way, but i found out about a couple people i consider like...my mini-heros now, and they're inspiring.
    i hope you find something that will inspire you, too.

    ReplyDelete