Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7, 2010

Study days. Nine days until I’m free.

 

----------

 

I’ve done such a good job all year of staying emotionally unattached to everything. I have nine days left and now I’m stuck here with this dilemma. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, nothing’s going to become of it and I’ll be good.

 

God damn it.

 

----------

 

My accounting professor gave this “Celebration of Learning” lecture on the last day of class. It was possibly one of the most inspirational and motivating talks I' have heard in a really long time. It’s recorded online, so I’m going to watch it over again and try to pull out some good quotes. Honestly, I would not be surprised if I go the rest of my life and not have a better professor than Pete Wilson. Just a great, intelligent man. Going to miss that class a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment