Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 2010

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing.

-Two is Better Than One, Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

I love that song so much.

----------

Anyway, where do I start?

Ski Trip.2010-01-06 Epic Ski Trip 021

Snowboarding was an interesting experience. I learned quickly: about five trips down the bunny slope and I convinced myself I was ready for greens. I managed to make my way down the green trails without doing too much damage but it was absolutely exhausting. Snowboarding is just such a difficult concept to understand. It doesn’t make sense to me. The whole balance thing wasn’t terribly hard, but it was just so damn hard to move on freakin’ flat ground. I got really frustrated by the end. It was nice to give it a try, but I think I’m going to stick with skiing in the future because I find it to be much more enjoyable. I wonder if spring break is too late for another ski trip.

I was kind of disappointed that we did not go skiing the second day, but we weren’t sure if we were physically able to do so and it wasn’t worth risking wasting the money.

What differentiated this ski trip from those in the past was spending the night at the hotel. That was fun. I think these two pictures summarize it pretty well…

2010-01-07 Epic Ski Trip 0082010-01-07 Epic Ski Trip 034 

----------

Sometime last week, I realized how pissed off about life I was and decided that maybe if I drank a bit, it’ll help make it a little better. That was an interesting experience and a lot more fun than I thought it’d be. It was this weird feeling with everything seeming to lag behind a little bit. I felt like I saw trailing images of things. I also had urges to do some stupid/strange things, and after I did them, I was wondering in my head what could possible instigate me to do that. For example, I felt a big violent. At one point, I picked up Shiv and flipped him upside down. And then when we were playing pong, I threw a ping pong ball at Vin’s head. That was pretty funny actually. I was also really bouncy and was draping myself over everyone I saw. It was a good time…

Anyway, I’m not going to try to encourage anyone to drink. But I’m not going to be as against it as I used to be. Don’t get me wrong, I still don’t understand why alcohol has to be the basis of social interaction, but I’m a little bit more open to the concept.

2 comments:

  1. :)

    haha you have just experienced another part of life. yay vincent! i'm really happy you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh heyyyyy ;) i never thought this day would come. but i'm glad of it. just don't go crazy *ahem. i love you vinnypoo and we all have you to thank for the awesome ski trip. definitely was a highlight of my break.
    -tiff

    ReplyDelete