Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17, 2009

I think I'm going to do it. I have no confidence that it'll work out well, but I think it's time to try. If I get a "no," then I'll know for sure to that it's time to move on for good. That'd probably be better for me to know anyway. To always be guessing is pretty painful; having to try to figure out what she's feeling or thinking every time I say or do something hurts whenever I realize that I could be offering myself a ton of false hopes. And if I get a "yes," then I can't imagine how happy I'd be after years of this chase. Now I just need to find the right time to do it. Maybe I should just go spontaneous; just let the question fly when the right moment seems to come.
It really is about time.

I'll try
-Barney Stinson, HIMYM

No comments:

Post a Comment